20130922

Red Hair


LOL can't believe I'm typing this post like three months after dyeing my hair red?! The colour's all faded off now, I'm left with a bit of reddish tint at the top of my head and a horrible light brown colour in the middle and tips of my hair... sigh!

I don't know whether I should go back to red (I LOVED it!) or back to black. I really, really liked having red hair and everyone said it suited me really well but it's just too high maintenance. I didn't really like washing my hair once every three days and with cold water as well... I'm always cold so showering with cold water is a big no-no. I mean, during the summer I can stand the cold but it's already autumn... :S

























EDIT: More red hair photos!
(Because I want to organise everything into one post, lol)

































FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: