20131122

Factory Visits in China 2013

Our reading week was cut short by a field trip to China for one night to visit some production factories... factories of different materials, namely concrete, corian, steel/metal and wood. Anyway the visits were interesting but I wish the school could've confirmed the dates sooner. :( because I actually had to cancel my wisdom tooth operation for it one week before the trip... I could've skipped the trip altogether I guess, but it wouldn't have been a good idea because 1) I would miss out on a lot and 2) I already missed a whole week of school thanks to my chickenpox.

Random photos from my phone as always, whatsapped to me by a variety of people. I think like ONE picture (the hotel room one) was taken by myself? Haha.

























FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: