20140225

Valentine's Day 2014

Had a very "hea" Valentine's Day with Jason this year! I had my wisdom teeth stitches removed just the day before Valentine's Day and I still couldn't really eat properly. Initially Jason wanted to book this café which I wanted to try, but in the end I told him not to because not only was it quite expensive, I wasn't sure if I could even eat the damn food there... we settled for cheap cheap Gyu-jin in the end, LOL. And we booked the place for 7PM one day before, how last minute. All the bookings were full for Causeway Bay (okay no shit) so we had to book Tsim Sha Tsui! And it was crowded as fuck there!




























Macaron flavours we chose: caramel with salted butter, pistachio, and chocolate coffee. No flowers this Valentine's Day, no nothing. Just dinner and macarons! Which is good enough for me, I just wanted to get home early so I could eat my fruits (I could fit fruits in after everything that night!) and be all warm and cozy with my heater, haha.


FIND ME ELSEWHERE:
facebook / bloglovin' / twitter / tumblr / instagram / lookbook / youtube

No comments: